Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Maui: The Grand Wailea

Thanks to Lory's family, we spent all day Monday playing at the Grand Wailea. It was awesome! They have tons of waterslides, a rope swing, lazy river, rapids, and the only "water elevator" in the world.
Anjuli loves trying on everyone else's slippers. Here she is with Mahonri. Anjuli couldn't figure out what was going on with her wrinkly feet! Lunch Break
The Rapids Zui doing some awesome flip off the rope swing
The Aiwohi gang: Daisy, Lory, Teancum (me) Gideon, Mahonri

5 comments:

Corina said...

Wow! What a great trip that must have been! How fun! I absolutely *love* the picture of Anjuli with her wrinkly feet...that's priceless!

Corina said...

I wish I'd gotten a picture of Evie when she discovered her toe lint...

Jessica said...

You guys look like you've had a lot of fun!! I love your blog and love to see how your family has grown. I can't believe Zion is 4 months old. Time really flies! and Anjuli is so beautiful. I love those wrinkly feet!! Wish we could live nearby that would be so much fun!

Darth Mama said...

I think I am going to try that hotel. It looks like a lot of fun.

Amanda Hardman said...

that's too much fun! living in paradise isn't too bad is it!!!