Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Here Comes Trouble

This is how we found Anjuli, after her being especially quiet for a few minutes...

Anjuli loves puzzles, and I think this one is her favorite!
Zui, pretending to look distraught at this happening for the third time. He should know by now to close the lid to his laptop...
A few weeks ago Anjuli came up to us with an empty salad dressing container and says, "Wow!!" Although she was so proud of herself for getting the lid off, we were pretty scared to know where the contents of the bottle ended up--on our couch cushion!

Yesterday I said to Anjuli, "We need to work on getting you potty-trained" to which she said "Choo choo!"

Anjuli's Owee is a permanent one: Several months back Anjuli skinned her knee and got a big "owee." Now when she gets hurt if you ask her where the owee is she will point, not to where it hurts, but to the knee where she got her very first "owee." Anjuli makes me laugh and smile everyday. It's one of the joys of being a mother. I really adore my little girl :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silvester totally does the same thing with his "owwies". They're totally gone, but he points to all the places they once were with a really sad expression and says - "owwie."
And that last picture of her in the water is soooo cute! Isn't it hard to stay annoyed with such cuteness?

Unknown said...

Aaron totally loves to do that to my laptop too!! Sometimes I forget which one goes where, good thing we have another keyboard that I can refer back to!! haha!

Jessica said...

She's sooo cute!!! I was shocked to see the computer keyboard...oh wow!! I love the permanent owee! So cute!!!

j said...

hehehe....what a cutie! Aren't blogs so great! It is so nice to be able to write down our day to day memories and stories. The salad dressing one.....I bet that was fun to clean up...hehe!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Yes, kids can drive you crazy at times, but then they do the cutest things and just keep you laughing. Anjuli sounds like such a doll!!