Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday ZyZy!

I can't believe my little boy is one already! Where did the time go?!

We started off Zion's bday with Lucky Charms (of course) not like he ate any. Actually, he did eat one marshmallow. Anjuli inhaled them after I made her eat oatmeal first :)
But hey, they're healthy for you! Calcium and Vitamin D--who knew?! Zion got a train for his bday, which immediately Anjuli claimed as hers. She's still having a hard time sharing.. I like this pic of Daddy and ZyZy in matching green :)
Zion was not one for birthday cake. He took off all the frosting and flung it off his fingers to the side of his high chair. I don't think he even tasted a bite. At least it was good entertainment.
It's fun having a St. Patty's Day baby :)

Happy Birthday ZyZy! We sure love and adore you!

4 comments:

Just Charming said...

Happy Birthday, Zy Zy!

Meilani said...

That is the same shirt JoJo wore for his 1st bday last year. I forgot that they share the same st. patty's bday. Happy bday Zion!

Lu said...

Happy Birthday Zy! Ilihia didn't eat her cake at all either...go figure!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't believe how fast time flies!!