Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Latest...

Don't I have cute kids?! I had to take this picture because I was dressing the kids while watching a movie with them. I looked down and found Zion wearing Anjuli's shorts!

For a second I thought that Anjuli put them on him...and then I realized it must've been me. Woops!

Zui gives Zion a haircut about every 2 months. It is always quite the crying ordeal, so now he gets to watch a movie at the same time! We recently invested in a real haircut cape. Zui is the best barber in town! (and definitely for the best deal :)

Doesn't Anjuli look like such a big girl? She recently got a school backpack filled with supplies from the Hawaiian home education program she is a part of. Ever since then she wears her backpack all the time and talks about going to school. I can't believe my little girl is growing up so fast!

Daddy loves to play with Anjuli's hair in the tub--it sure is getting long!

Anjuli and Zion love to have 'dance parties.' During this one Anjuli says, "Mommy! Get the camera--take a picture!"

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my heck and a half. She's quite the cutie!! I love hearing what she has to say and I love how you put those shorts on Zion! ha ha. You're such a crack up Jenn!!

Tiffany Lee Stutesman said...

Um YES! You absolutely have cutie pie kidos! It looks like they're growing up to be just as handsome and beautiful as their daddy and mommy!

JOY said...

Hi Jenn! I haven't checked out your blog in a while! You kiddos are sooo cute! I love the bathtub hair!! I'm glad your in on the Christmas Countdown! Have a great day!