Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pali Lookout

While Katie was in town we headed to the Pali lookout, one of my favorite places.
I'm still amazed at how beautiful Hawaii is...
SUPER WINDY as always :)



The kids didn't really know what to think about all the wind.

The kids just love Aunty Katie, or as Zion calls her, "Uncle Katie" !
Just had to add this one...We ran out of Anjuli's panties, so we had to improvise with Zion's. She thought it was SO funny!
The day Katie left she gave Anjuli a brand new pink bike. Anjuli of course LOVES it. Oh, also you can kinda tell in this pic that I cut Anjuli's hair--about 8 inches off to keep her cool for summer :)

Even though it's so hot outside Anjuli still loves to wear a jacket and insists the hood is up.
Even Zion loves to ride the bike!

1 comment:

Just Charming said...

I was just thinking about taking Aiden to the Pali lookout. I wasn't sure how he'd like it, but I think he'll really enjoy it now that I see your pictures :) did you have to pay? I heard they were going to start charging.

Love the pink bike, too. Aunty Katie is super!