Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Out getting a pumpkin at a pumpkin patch. The kids were so excited for Halloween to come.
We went to Trunk-r-Treat this year. Beforehand they had games for the kids.
This "Ring Toss" became simplified for little ones like Zion :)
Zeya didn't know what to think of all the costumes. I think mostly he was missing his bed...
Zion loved walking around saying trickrtreat! His bag was always open--always ready.
Anjuli loved the games, and the candy of course.
At the trunk-r-treat was a booth set up to get your family picture taken. Fun!


Zui and I were "Half Mexicans." I wore the poncho, Zui wore the sombrero. It was supposed to be just my costume but Zion insisted I take off the hat. Which worked out okay since Zui didn't have a costume.Enjoying the loot. Zion and Anjuli loved the suckers and smarties and Zeya enjoyed packs of Teddy Grahams.
On a side note, Zion got real jealous that Anjuli had fairy wings. So I made Anjuli share for a few minutes.
What resulted was a "Flying Fairy Fighter." We joked it would be Zion's new halloween costume.
He does look kind of scary, doesn't he?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Zion is sooo cute! I love it! What a fun party. And I loved your costumes. Made me laugh! Haha