Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Parade


On December 11th we joined Anjuli's Preschool in riding bikes in the Mililani Christmas parade. It was really *fun*! Kinda stressful, kinda hard keeping the kids on track. They kept riding their bikes into people and things. They'd ride while looking behind them or at all the people along the side, or trying to get a glimpse of Santa behind them. Overall they were troopers, riding a whole mile in the heat of the day!

Afterwards they had free pictures with Santa and kiddie rides at the Mililani shopping center. It was a nice treat for them. Anjuli loves her best friends: Eliza and Hannah Hess.
Zeya on the merry go round.
A few days later I took Anjuli and Zion to ride the train at the mall. It was just me and the 3 kids, kinda crazy but fun. While I was standing in line this lady comes up to me and says, "We've been wondering who to give this Starbucks gift card to, and we decided on you since you are so brave to take your 3 kids to the mall!" I was so stunned I seriously almost started crying at her generosity. Then I told her I was pregnant with my 4th and she just about melted :) It was so nice to be the receiver of someone's thoughtfulness.

No comments: