Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy 10 months, Jaz!

I can't believe my baby girl is already 10 months old! Time is flying by. This has been a month of discovery for Jaz as she has learned...how to make messes! Holy cow, this girl has really figured it out! Just look what she's been up to!! *note* These really don't do a justice--some disasters are so great I am unable to get to my camera!
Here she is in action:

TASTY FLOWERS
Who knew flowers would taste so good?
Of course picking them is almost just as fun... this is the spot where I found Jasmine screaming covered in dirt. She must have been reaching over for a flower like this and face-planted inside the garden.


TASTY DIRT

Zion brought home a plant from preschool but it didn't last too long...

TASTY TP (are you catching the trend here?)
DISHWASHER DESTROYER

KITCHEN TROUBLE
Here Jazzy and co-partner in crime Zeya, empty out all the Kix for snack time.

BOOKS BONANZA

I'm beginning to think books really do belong on the floor.


This one is more fun than trouble. I just love that she has reached that "I can finally touch the piano keys" height :)
Had to throw in this family shot at the pool today. Thanks to Aunty Becca for the snazzy sunglasses!
Swimsuit Model of the year

Isn't she precious?

Even though she does keep me on my toes, she's still more cute than chaos ;) I love my baby girl!

No comments: