Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Jazzy at 15 months


 Jasmine has been quite a handful lately (I mean that in a good way...most of the time ;)  She is definitely our mess-maker. And she is such a quick little bugga!  Jazzy is taking a few steps here and there but still not walking, taking her sweet ol' time ;)  She is such a climber now.  Everytime I turn around she's either on top the kitchen table (throwing everything off of it and breaking dishes..), on top Anjuli's desk turning on/off the light, or on top the piano--not joking!  She is growing up everyday and becoming more and more lovable.  Here's what Jazzy's been up to the last few months.

Jazzy enjoys her oatmeal for breakfast uncooked.



Look, I can pray!



My favorite place to be

Taking mommy's makeup bag everywhere with me

Hungry?  Help yourself!

When I'm cranky I go in the sink for a spa treatment

Anjuli at 11 months
Jazzy at 15 mos

No comments: