Wednesday, October 31, 2012

All Things Halloween


 On October 26th, Anjuli and Zion went to the Pumpkin Patch with Zion's preschool group.  Zui was a volunteer.  They loved riding the hayride and picking out a big pumpkin to carve!









 Getting ready for the Trunk r Treat on October 27th.  Anjuli wanted to be Sleeping Beauty.

 Jazzy didn't want to be anything...but this was the only costume we could keep on her.

 At the trunk r treat.  Tons of games, candy, and kids...I lost my children about 5 times.  Zui was busy picking up investigators, so I was flying solo.  I decided I don't want to do that again!



 I decided we don't need to do trunk r treat again.  Who needs that much candy?  Or Halloween?  Too much.

 Rebecca Jeanne took these photos for free --we love our photographer!

Halloween Night!  Kim ohana get together with all the cousins. 



Anjuli and Zion were the dynamic duo: Batgirl and Batman

Zion loved the houses that had smoke bubbles coming out.

We trick r treated with our friends Sheri and Patrick for a while.

No comments: