Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Trip to Cali


One night I was missing my family and started just checking flights for fun.  I found surprisingly cheap tix to Sacramento for only $288!  I couldn't pass it up, within the next day I rearranged my piano teaching schedule, called Cinds to see if I could come, and begged Zui to let me go :)  I got the go ahead and later found out Corina decided to come also!  She was bringing along Evie, so it only made sense to bring Anjuli, too.  And I had to take Jazzy since Miri and Jaz are only a few weeks apart. 


Seeing Anjuli and Levi together was one of the best parts of the trip.  I thought maybe it would take them a while to warm up to eachother again since it's been a while since they've seen eachother... nope!  Best buds instantly.  They were always together, and sleeping together, too!


This was really the BEST part of my trip: a day of skiing with my sistas!  Kenny gave Cindy (and all of us!) an awesome Christmas present.  He arranged for this trip to happen, and for childcare for all our kiddos (thanks Mom and Dad!!).  I had never been skiing before, ever.  It was seriously the funnest day of my life.
Cinds is holding out an open arm for Julie...sure wish she could've made it, too!







 The next day we headed to Fairytale Town!  Anjuli was in heaven...



 Family dinner and birthday party celebrations!  We celebrated Sarah, Levi, and Anjuli's bday on Sunday night.  Even Chris and Brittany came up so we could see them and baby Charlotte! 


 We sang 3 times, that's right, for each of the special birthday kids.  I thought that was really neat.


A dance party followed the birthday celebration!

I love this: campfire in your backyard.  It was so cool roasting marshmallows and making smores.


We ended the night by gathering around the piano to sing hymns and Christmas carols.  It was so special and the spirit was really strong.  Definitely another "best" moment of my trip.


I'm so glad I got to see so much of my family and spend great time with them!  I really cherish these moments all together :) Love you fam!

No comments: