Monday, June 24, 2013

Fishing at Ho'omaluhia



Saturday, still no baby, so we decided to go fishing.  I figure if I make enough plans eventually this baby will come.  Ho'omaluhia allows catch-release fishing every weekend, it's great because it's not like I'd really want to eat the fish anyway!


Four kids fishing got busy real fast, between Jasmine throwing her pole in the water, lines getting tangled, and bait getting eaten too quick.  Hawaiian fish love spam, are you surprised?



I love this pic of Zion:  "I'm a handsome fishing stud" look :)

 The kids each caught four or five fish.  They were pulling them out of the water just as fast as Zui was unhooking them and throwing them back.  So much fun for them.
I think this is a smile.  Jasmine loves her cheetos and juice.


Afterwards we fed the ducks.  Which was really more feeding the fish because the fish are way more entertaining.  Swarms of them. 




No comments: