Sunday, January 4, 2015

Ezra's Baby Blessing

Ezra Ray Kamaha'o ChaiHan Kim was blessed on January 4th, 2015.  Zui gave such a nice blessing and little Ezra even cooperated by blissfully sleeping.

"Ezra" fits the bill with a "Z" in the name to continue tradition.  Plus we love Pres. Ezra Taft Benson :)  Ray is my brother's middle name, my Dad's dad's name, all men I appreciate and look up to.  Kamaha'o means "remarkable" or "wonderful" in Hawaiian, and is heard often in "Silent Night"  (Po Laie, Po kamaha'o...).  ChaiHan is Zui's dad's middle name, also his Dad's first name (Zui's gpa)...hoping I got that right :)

I love picking names for my kids.  To me that is one of the funnest things about having your own kids.  In fact, I have several more names I would love to secure to my family but just don't know if it will happen.  Our plate is pretty full right now and we are thinking we are most likely done.  But still it is hard to think of letting go of those names!!

Me n my sis, Cindy




Cindy's daughter, Sarah took all these pics

Zui's best friends and family (Matt and Gordon)



No comments: