Wednesday, July 29, 2015

First day of SCHOOL!!

This is it, the long awaited day.  My kids started school!!!  Yippee!  My homeschooling days are over.  Not too sad about that one to be honest :)  The best part, the kids LOVE it.  Love it so much makes me wonder why I ever homeschooled in the first place.  Sigh* oh well, it was a learning experience. 



Zion with teacher Ms. Kelley-2nd grade

Anjuli with teacher Ms. Angeli Palompo (that's right, same name!!) grade 3





Izaiah with Ms. Kagamida, Kindergarten!!

On the first day of school was also Zui's big CFP exam!  But...he didn't end up taking it because the power went out.  Good thing too, since he forgot his financial calculator at home!  Blessings of heaven :)  He took his exam a couple days later and PASSED!  YES!!  So proud of my man :)

No comments: