Sunday, August 30, 2015

August Happenings

The newest member of our family!!  A 2008 Volvo, affectionately named the "Vo-Vo".  We sold the Camry back to Zui's dad so Yvonne could have a car to drive.  Zui was looking for a bit of an upgrade so it all worked out.


Bishop Museum dinosaur exhibit.  Jazzy's a little scared of them!



I took this pic because Zigs fell asleep while eating his pbj sandwich.  It was dripping out of his mouth.  When he woke up he said "Mom!" then looked at the sandwich in his hand and took another bite.  Too funny.

The kids have been obsessed with making yarn leis lately.  They can weave it on their fingers and out comes a beautiful lei.  It keeps them busy for hours!

Happy Birthday dad and Ezzie!  Not sure how old dad  is :) but Ezra turned 8 months on the same day, so we threw them a party and had them over for breakfast before church.



Zui turned 34 a couple days later.  More party time!!


This is the kids playing hide and seek.  Makes me smile.  As crazy as my little ones are I sure love them!!  I know some day I will miss this stage...

No comments: