Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy 3 Months, Zion!

I can't believe Zion is 3 months already! Time really does fly with 2 kids now. Just to document a few things: Zion weighs 14 lbs today, he is really good at smiling, and is just barely starting to laugh. He has aquired a few nicknames: Zy Zy, Baby Z, and Buddy. He is starting to go bald on one side, and has already had 3 haircuts--meaning I've had to cut his hair 3 times due to little dreadlocks that form from rubbing side to side. Zion loves the sound of water. Often we will put him next to the sink and turn on the water to quiet him down. And most of all he loves his big sister! Whenever Anjuli comes up to Zion he'll immediately smile. Life is getting fun with my 2 kids getting older :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby Z! I still call him that when I'm talking to Michael about him. Their wooden names are almost done. Had a slight mishap though with a couple of the letters. I have them in our downstairs closet since Aiden can basically reach everything on the counters. One day I went in to grab something and 4 of the letters fell and broke. So I'm just a little behind now because I haven't had time to get to the store to buy replacement letters. I promise I haven't forgot about them, it's just that now with 3 kids running around, I only have time to feed them and change them. Can't wait till Wednesday! No Xander!!!!!!!