Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Ultimate Mommy Meltdown

Yes, I am truly a Mom. Here's living proof (other than my 2 kids...)

Last week at the beach Anjuli walked off to somebody else's umbrella. It was pretty scary--keeping track of 2 kids is a challenge. So I tried to keep a closer eye on her. But then it happened again. I was talking to my friend and got all caught up in a story, and all of a sudden I got that sick feeling: where's Anjuli? I looked to the right and left and couldn't see her, I started panicking and yelling her name. Still no Anjuli. Then I look at my friend, and she has this crazy look on her face. I look down, and there's Anjuli, sitting in my lap the whole time.

2 comments:

Darth Mama said...

oh Jenn, we have all done stuff like that. You are so normal. You are a great mom. Jade and Koa love seeing your family on the blog.

Vaughn Hughes said...

Jenn...maybe it really is true that having babies depletes brain cells. Can't tell you how many times I've done that same thing! My famous last words will always be, "Has anyone seen Anna?" That girl has somehow taught me not to freak out every time I can't find someone ;)