Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy 27th Birthday, Zui!

Zui turned 27 today! To start off the day he got donuts and hot chocolate for breakfast. Presents included a pair of rollerblades, a Disney songbook, and a Jack Johnson songbook.
We had a nice long date, thanks to the Johansson's. We saw the movie "The Dark Knight" (way awesome!), followed by dinner at Tonyromas. The ribs were soo good! I didn't think I was a really big ribs fan, but now I think I want to go there for my birthday, too :) They gave Zui a free dessert, a brownie icecream sundae.
At Tonyromas they had a magician walk around to all the tables and do a little show. It was so cool!
I was completely sold on all the tricks, but Zui said he figured them all out.

4 comments:

Amalie said...

happy birthday zui! donuts, rollerblades, tony roma's....sounds like a perfect day to me!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Happy Birthday Zui!

Jessica said...

I LOOOOVE Tony Roma's! And they shut down in Utah. It's so sad. But I'm so happy you guys went! Happy Birthday Zui!

Unknown said...

happy belated birthday zui! looks like you guys had a fun birthday!