Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tosh Johansson

This is Tosh! I am now babysitting him everyday from 7 to 12. He is really a great kid. It works out really well, although Anjuli is not the nicest to him just yet. I think she feels threatened when he plays with her toys, plus she is now competing for my attention with another kid. Here he is enjoying my blueberry muffins :)


Anjuli is in the "don't take my picture!" phase... so here she is saying "noooo"
Anjuli likes to "help" Tosh drink from his sippy cup. Whenever Tosh lies down to drink his juice Anjuli has to sit next to him and play with his hair. Anjuli is getting kinda used to having him around. Yesterday Tosh was sick so he stayed home. At breakfast Anjuli was being fussy. We said, "Anjuli what do you want? Do you want milk? no. Do you want cheerios? no. Do you want Tosh? yeah!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's fun to see your pictures, and thanks for your comments on my blog! Also, I think it's funny that I'm the only single person on your list :)