Monday, October 6, 2008

Ah Pop?

Anjuli loves otter pops. If I ever need to bribe her, an otter pop will almost always do the trick. I figure for 12.5 calories I can ease my mind, avoid a tantrum and make a little girl happy. Now Anjuli uses lots of baby signs, some which I taught her, and others (many) that Baby Einstein taught her. So I guess Anjuli just decided to make up her own sign for Ah Pops, as she calls them. Now she can make sure I know what she wants. What a smart little girl I have :)

P.S. When we started teaching Anjuli to say "more, please" she combined them to be : "meee," along with the baby sign for "more."

P.P.S. Zui started having Anjuli really work for the things she wants... now if she wants almost anything she has to go through a long show of please, I love you, jumps, hula, do a dance, and recently added, touch your nose. She doesn't mind, and we love the entertainment.

5 comments:

Tane and Angela said...

that's cute! ava loves otter pops too-and so do i! but too bad we ran out-guess we have to make a costco stop for pops..=)

Jessica said...

Isn't that cute you can have her communicate with you? I think it's a real miracle!! And can I say, Otter pops are THE BEST! YUMMY!!!

Corina said...

Oh my goodness!!! That is absolutely priceless! Especially the "love you" and hula. Evie got a real kick out of watching it!

j said...

She is darling!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

So cute!! What a smart little girl!!