Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Playing Catch-up

We have been without internet for the last week, so I am now playing catchup! Not that that has been the only excuse....We did a lot of things with the family while they were all in town for the funeral. This is our beach trip to Ko'olina.Pictures at the park. I just think my kids are adorable :) Anjuli and ZyZy love playing on the slide together.

Hello handsome!
I love that my little girl puts on rubber gloves to do the dishes... just like Mommy!Last Saturday we went to the Honolulu Zoo. We loved it! I forget how much fun it is to do "kid" things--I loved the Zoo just as much as my kids did, maybe more!

The elephants had Anjuli captivated--we couldn't get her to turn around for a picture :)
Cool aquarium of fish
Same problem with ZyZy here--seeing giraffes for the first time is pretty exciting!
Silly Anjuli
Celebrating Chinese New Year: Everyone in the family has to bow 3 times and say all these words in Chinese I don't remember....and then you get a red envelope!$!Anjuli did great, she even knelt down and said a few of the words (probably better than me!)
ZyZy could care less...
Eager Beavers

I think "Hong Bow Naw Lie" means "give me the money!" (please :)

Thank you, Dad!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

What a fun tradition for you guys! I can't believe how Zion is so big...he's almost 1. Beautiful kids though : )

Corina said...

Look at all the fun things you do, Jenn! Anjuli is going to be a real heartbreaker, you know. She's absolutely gorgeous--she's got a very exotic look! I'm so excited for you to come this Spring so the kids can really get to know each other.

JOY said...

Hi! I love the picture of your darling little girl HELPING with the dishes! Can I use on my organizing blog - I think I'll post a note about sending pics of your kids helping! Thanks for the great idea! What a happy family you are! Isn't it great that FAMILIES are FOREVER!!