Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy 3 Years!

Today we celebrated 3 years together. I can't believe how fast time has gone by! We are so happy to be married to eachother. Zui is my very best friend--I feel so fortunate to have him. Zui gave me the best gift ever--he mounted our microwave above the kitchen sink! I LOVE it! Before, it was on our very limited counterspace, which meant that often dishes would get piled up in front of it, so anytime you want to microwave anything you have to move a big pile to open up the door.... Everytime I use my microwave I think of him :) Oh, also he gave me a gift card to Godiva--yum!
This is my present to Zui--our piggy bank! So it's really nothing new, but those of you who know Zui know how pake he is--he loves to save. So my gift to him was about $70 cash I had saved (that I could have spent easily!) He found it ammusing, and was glad I didn't spend any money on him. (boys are so weird, that would never work for me...) Happy Anniversary to my true love!

6 comments:

Just Charming said...

Congratulations on your 3 year anniversary. Wishing you many more wonderfully happy years together.

Darth Mama said...

Godiva! I will call you when i get a craving! Happy anniversary! You are a wonderful couple. I love being friends guys!

JOY said...

I think your hubby and mine would get along great. I'm going to use that idea for his birthday!!!! Love it!

Britters and Parx said...

Oh that is so cute about the piggy bank and saved mula! How did he not know about the money??

I have to say, the last few weeks I have missed Oregon SO much! Yes the state but more so the people..especially our church friends there. I love it that so many of us have stayed in touch! Did you know that Laura Bradford is getting married in a few weeks? And that Bradfords, Miners, and a few other families now live by each other in Utah?? Small world and so fun!! =)

Amanda Hardman said...

congrats you two! you guys make the cutest couple. i can really tell how happy you two make each other.
i miss you guys way too much!!!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Congrats! Three years is a long time, but it's amazing all that you have done in that time together!! You've got such a beautiful family!!