Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Little Anjuli

I can't believe how much my little Anjuli has grown up in the past few months. It seems ever since she turned two she's just been talking non-stop, always surprising me with new words she's picked up. Her longest sentence she's said is "No Mommy, I don't wanna go sleep"--one I'm sure I'll hear often.
Anjuli adores her Daddy. She loves riding piggy back especially.
Zui made Anjuli a sushi roll of rice and tuna, which she actually liked! I couldn't believe it, when she put it in her mouth I said, "ooh, Anjuli yuck-- yummy!" I guess she has Zui's tastebuds...although it probably is a good thing she likes sushi since she's growing up in Hawaii.

Anjuli loves to ride her bike, tickle Zy Zy under the chin, and look for dumptrucks. In fact, whenever she hears the garbage truck coming down our street she runs to me and yells "MOMMY, COME! CUK! CUK! (truck)" So we go outside and watch the dumptruck do its thing to our dumpster and about 4 others as we follow it around.
Here is Anjuli telling Mommy to sit and ride her bike. I did it once (just about killed myself) and now she thinks it's so funny to watch her mommy ride her bike, she wants me to do it all the time. I'm sure it is a sight to see.
Other things I love about my Anjuli: she often pretends she's sleeping when I want her to do something. It's so funny to watch her pretend sleep, she has this really cute smile on her face and her eyelids flutter. Then she "wakes up" and laughs.
Anjuli knows her colors, shapes, and can count to ten, although she always skips 7 and 8 :) She absolutely loves chocolate milk. Words she says I like to hear: hannah (banana), orange-y (orange) yow (yellow), and finally Ashlee (Anjuli).


I sure love my little girl!

6 comments:

Just Charming said...

Adorable! She's such a gem!

JOY said...

What a cutie your daughter is!!! I love your favorite recipe's on your side-bar too! I'm going to try one out next week!

Corina said...

Evie *loves* watching the videos of Anjuli. She's screeming for more right now! I'm so glad these little girls will get to spend nearly a month together!

Britters and Parx said...

aren't you so glad now that you have your blog to record such detail?? =)

JOY said...

YUM - I couldn't wait till Thursday like my menu plan said and we had your Beef Stir-fry recipe tonight! It was delicious! Thanks for sharing!

Meilani said...

Anjuli is so grown up these days. This is such a fun video. I bet you will love looking back at this for many years to come.