Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Carrots Kids and more...

This is Anjuli and Zion's new favorite thing to do: open up the fridge (thanks to Anjuli) and find the Costco size bag of carrots. They help themselves and then walk around eating them all day.

It wouldn't be so bad if Zion didn't regurgitate his onto the carpet every so often...
at least it's a healthy snack!
We went to Alligator Rock on the North Shore a few days back. While there we ran (swam) into 2 of my piano students! They live right across from this beach, lucky them! Daddy made Zion a big swimming pool--unfortunately it only caught the yucky floaties... but Zion didn't care :)


Beneficial provided a nice dinner for all their agents. We were so excited to get free drinks! I thought my Pina Colada looked awesome!

Zion loves loves LOVES to climb. He is always playing the piano with his toes...now if I could just get him to use his fingers...
Here he is doing one of his favorite disastrous tasks: taking out all the kleenex's. It's either that or the baby wipes...
Anjuli wanted me to take a picture of her. I'm glad she likes to smile for the camera now.We took the kids and Noelle to the indoor playground at Windward Mall. They had a great time.
Anjuli loves pretending Noelle is her sister :)

They were entertained in this "city bus" for about a half hour. They just kept taking turns to drive. I'm so glad they don't care that it takes money and moves... the longer I can keep that a secret, the better!
Well last time I put up a pic of Zion in the dollhouse he'd only made it to the second floor. Now my little climbing buddy has made it to the third. I heard it creaking pretty loudly though...I'm pretty sure it's not meant for 18 month olds.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Noelle is in the same outfit that she wore last time she came to your house. :) I guess she likes it. :) Thanks again for watching her. We appreciate it soooooo much!

Dave and Elizabeth said...

Jenn,
Your kids are SO adorable! You look great - can't believe it's almost time for you to meet baby #3! Hope all is going well!
Elizabeth

Unknown said...

so cute! What is it with kids and pulling out the wipes?