Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Zui!

Today was Zui's birthday! We celebrated with his favorite breakfast: homemade waffles with sauteed apples and cinnamon and whipped cream.
That night we went to dinner at Outback Steakhouse.

Zui wanted me to sing to him -off key-- like he did for my birthday last year...I just couldn't do it.

I love Zui's facial expressions :) For his birthday his whole family pitched in to buy him a new surfboard! Here's the picture I drew (check out his burly arms) -- he gets to go pick one out that he likes soon.
Happy Birthday my love! Zui has been the best part of my whole life. He is so patient and understanding and always in a good mood. I'm so glad I married him!

3 comments:

Ramona said...

Jenn, we are so glad you married Zui. Definitely a good decision! Happy Birthday, Zui!

Corina said...

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear ZUI.... Happy Birthday to you!" We miss you Zui, and hope you had a FABULOUS birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!