Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Birthday ZyZy!

Zion turned 2 today!

It's fun having a St. Patty's baby. Lots of green decorations... :)
Zion was in definite need of some boy toys to call his own.
Opening the biggie..

Zion loves this motorized truck.
The Maui cuzzies came over for a while. In the midst was a dance party.

My 3 little St. Patty's...




Happy birthday Zion! I am so in love with this boy. So adorable and such a snuggler. That's my favorite--he loves being held and cuddled. I can't believe he's 2 already!

2 comments:

Tane and Angela said...

wait-he's only 2? and potty trained already?!!!! AMAZING! that's so awesome! happy birthday! (even though it's very late!)

Meilani said...

Happy Birthday Zion. Joseph celebrated his 3rd bday the same day. You are a sweet boy and I love seeing how close you and Anjuli are.