Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mommy, wow! I'm a BIG KID now!

Zion entered the world of big boy undies a few days ago. What a surprise! Ever since Anjuli got potty trained Zion's been pretending to go on the potty. Then he started taking off his diaper and going all by himself. While I was teaching piano one afternoon Zui called and said, "Zion's getting potty-trained! Better stop at the store and buy some undies on your way home." I was pretty skeptical myself, but this kid has really got the hang of it!

So THANK YOU, Zion! You've given me the best present ever--one less kid in diapers! CHEEEHOOOOOO!!!

7 comments:

Just Charming said...

Gotta love that he potty trained himself! He is a big boy now!

Marcene said...

I wish there was an older sibling in my house to show Anderson the joys of potty use! What a gift indeed!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

That is amazing!! What a great kid!!

Darth Mama said...

yipee! just one more to potty train.

Tane and Angela said...

wow! you're pro! hey do you know lori cruz? i'm her vt..she lives in our ward boundry...just trying to have her move to our ward..anywyas...you're so lucky that you have 2 potty trained kids! 2 down 1 more to go..but i guess you'll just have to wait a few more years huh? haha

United Seven said...

I'm jealous! Levi is still afraid of the potty. You are so lucky!

Laura said...

I'm scared of potty training...Way to go Zion. I'm blogging again...and I also started a food blog. Just thought I'd tell you because I know from your blog you like recipes. http://iheartoregano.blogspot.com..oh and my family blog: http://ibearacharmedlife.blogspot.com