Sunday, August 22, 2010

Carpet

I'm trying to get caught up and post about all the projects Zui has been up to... This is just one of many. After 2 months of waiting, we finally heard our carpet came in. Rather than pay to have someone take out our old carpet, Zui did it himself with the help of his Dad.
It was pretty dangerous with all the tack strips sticking straight up, so I spent the night with Anjuli and Zion at Dad's house, while Zui stayed back and put Izaiah to bed.
Zui stayed up til 4am painting the banister and other finishing touches before the carpet would get installed the next day.
All the carpet was thrown outside on our lanai, then taken to the dump the next day.

I just had to throw this one in...Zeya is a pretty good climber now, and close to walking. He loves to climb up this little ladder and reach things on top of the counter. Hmm...I wonder who he learned that from?!

1 comment:

Just Charming said...

Woo Hoo! New Carpet! Yaaaay! I've been meaning to call you. Maybe we could get together this week :) I'll give you a call soon.