Monday, September 20, 2010

Best of Friends

Anjuli and Zion are the best of friends. Of course they fight a million times a day, but they sure love to play together, too.
Anjuli uses Zion as her prince charming. She's always trying to get him to dance with her.
Zion loves to give Anjuli hugs. They'll usually hug and walk around til they fall over. Sometimes they fight, and Anjuli will say, "Zion come dance with me, you're the prince!" and Zion will say, "No, HUG, I love you!" It's one fight that always makes me laugh.
Zion loves to do whatever Anjuli does so...if Anjuli loves princesses, Zion's right there with her. (Don't worry, he loves trucks and is definitely a boy :)
Shoppers in high heels
We recently put up a big swimming pool in our backyard. It has provided hours and hours of entertainment.



On the bed or on the floor, I always find these two sleeping together. They are quite the pair.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that pool! Where did you guys get it?!
I can't wait for my kids to be like that!