Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Zeya!

Happy Birthday, baby boy! I can't believe my little Zeya is already one. Where has the time gone?
We had a short and sweet birthday party for him. He gets so fussy at nights that we had to keep things quick and simple.
Zui picked out this balloon for him--all boy. Zui loves Marvel so it shouldn't have come as any surprise...
Peek a boo! I don't really know what Zeya's doing here but it looks like it... he was such a smiler tonight, real fun.
Check out my pathetic looking birthday cake! I ran out of M&M's so it actually just says "Zey" and then I put an animal cookie after that symbolizes the A. Now that's creative!
It took Zeya a while to start to dig in. For a while he just sat and stared at this huge cake sitting on his tray. Then Zui helped him get started.
Mmm...
Let's see what happens if I throw my cake on the ground! Lucky for us he didn't, but I think he had fun seeing our reactions :)
Birthday cake mess;
Happy boy
We gave the kids cupcakes and let them decorate their own. I guess it was a bad idea to hand over the sprinkles to ZyZy...
Zeya got a rash guard and a blue and white polo from his Aunty Lory.
I love new clothes for the kids! Something that isn't stained--wow!
Then he opened our present, a ball toy that Zion and Anjuli fight over CONSTANTLY.
What a winner present! Maybe if he's lucky Zeya will get a turn :)

Happy Birthday Zeya! We are so glad you are part of our family. Everybody adores you, especially your momma :)

2 comments:

Just Charming said...

OMG! I can't believe he's ONE!!! Looks like he had a grand time. Happy Birthday little fella!

Olivia McCord said...

Is he really a year? It was so fun to have him stay at our house when he was just a few days old:)