Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!
We had a fun Easter for the kids. We filled their baskets with garage sale treasures.
Anjuli got a new Barbie movie, 2 leotards with princess skirts for dress-up, a few polly pocket dolls, barbie, and a Hello Kitty pez.
Zion got a mini skateboard and Spiderman helmet. Zeya got a box of Cinnamon toast crunch :)
Zion loves having his picture taken right now. I love the chocolate smeared on his face. He ate a LOT of Easter candy.
My mom gave Zion this Easter outfit (thanks!). He loves it and wanted to wear to church again, today.




Anjuli and Zion are still best friends (and worst enemies). I love it when they're happy :)

1 comment:

Nau Ohana said...

Jen,
I just love how you do the garage sale thing. It's inspiring and I can't wait to follow in your footsteps. I just now need to find the time on Saturdays.