Saturday, April 30, 2011

Showtime!

The Linda Kim Studio had its Spring Recital on Saturday entitled "Showtime!" The students performed Disney, Popular, and Movie/TV music. The kids had a lot of fun with it, especially since they dressed up in costume to correlate with their song. We also had a guest performer on the drums, Dylan Chang. He accompanied Robert Jamias during his songs, "20th Century Fox Fanfare" and "Hawaii Five-0." It was probably my funnest recital. Hard to believe I have 35 students, sometimes I feel like they are my own kids since I see them weekly. Teaching piano has been a great blessing for me.

1 comment:

Nau Ohana said...

Jen,
You are amazing. Thirty-five piano students! I'm not sure how you manage all of this. They are all so blessed to have you as their teacher. I love the theme and I'm sure it will be one that they will always remember since they all dressed up. Great creativity there. You go girl!