Monday, February 20, 2012

Great Aloha Run


My first time running the Great Aloha Run! 25,000 people, 8.15 miles from the Aloha Tower to the Aloha Stadium. I ran with my friend Micaela because Zui's too fast for me.We bought matching outfits for the run (I know, I'm cheesy)
TONS of people. Would you believe we didn't even cross the START line for a half hour after the race started?? Just waiting for the mobs of people to move in front of us. We didn't even pass the walkers until mile 4 or so. Next year we will come earlier so we can get a better line up.



We did it! Micaela and I finished in 1 hr 30 min and Zui in 1 hr 10 min. I came in 6,427th! Not bad!A fun goal, I'm glad I did it. Maybe next year I'll be fast enough to run with Zui! lol ;)

1 comment:

Audrey said...

8 miles!?! Way to go Jenn!