Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy Anniversary!


Well we've finally hit the big one--SIX years of marriage! Okay, so maybe it's not that many, but something about 4 kids makes me feel like we've been married forever ;) I took some time to look at some pics of that day not too long ago.

I was SO excited to be married to my man!

Now, 6 years later I am still so happily married. Zui was full of surprises this anniversary. 5 days before our anniversary he wrote me a poem each day. One day the poem ordered me to change into my swing clothes (that he had laid out). When I came into the house I was shocked--he had transformed our living room into a dance studio! We spent the night swing dancing away, then ate icecream just like the good ol' days.

We had 2 babysitters lined up for our one night getaway. My good friend Micaela took the 3 older and Lindsey had baby Jaz. The first thing we did was hike stairway to heaven. It's like being on a stairmaster forever (about 2 hours), but with great views!

It's hard to tell, but this is a huge cliff.

The view from the top was A-mazing. You could almost see the entire island, it was such a beautiful clear day.

By the time we got down we were both famished. We headed to Zui's favorite Korean restaurant--Camelia's. All you can eat meat cooked fresh right on your grill, it doesn't get much better than this.

On Saturday all we wanted to do was relax, so we slept in, had a huge complimentary breakfast at the hotel, took a 3 hour nap, then picked up our kids. It felt so great to sleep! We capped off our getaway with a short date out to DQ for waffle bowl sundaes(thanks Joy!).
What a great night away! So glad to be married to my true love, it was definitely the best decision I've ever made. Sure love ya Babes!

2 comments:

Melissa B. said...

:) Happy Anniversary Jenn!!

(you look the same, but so different - gorgeous, but grown up!)

Just Charming said...

What a fantastic date! Love how he plans things for you! So romantic!!! Looks like you had a very Happy Anniversary, glad it was so :)