Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Happy Anniversary--8 years!

Hard to believe it's been 8 years already.  Feeling like life never happened before marriage!  Zui surprised me and came home early from work with a babysitter.  He had it all planned out, snorkel gear in the car.   We went to Electric Beach and had a great time swimming with the fish, although our pictures didn't capture it too well.  We heard a pod of dolphins had just passed through an hour before we got there!




This is me trying to use the underwater camera...but actually I like this shot :)
 I took a few days off from work around our anniversary.  It was so nice to go beach more often and let the kids play.  Zion is really so happy in the water.  He LOVES catching waves!

Two of my favorite boys :)  Do you like the shirt I got Zui for our AV?  It's like he doesn't even have to tell me he loves me anymore, I just read it!  haha

"Part of your world...."

The best shot we could get of our 5 kids

No comments: