Thursday, February 27, 2014

Waterpark Days

 We love our waterpark.  We try to go often, every other week at least.  It is "free" entertainment (once you have the pass :)  and always means a good time.  I'm getting better at taking the kids by myself.  Anjuli and Zion are old enough to run off together "stick together like glue" as I always tell them, and go on a few rides before checking back in. Then I just watch the other 3!

Friends from the ward: Bays and Waite's

This picture is a few months old, back when Ezekiel sucked his fingers.  He doesn't anymore






This is the ride Anjuli and Zion just love "Island Racers".  They go on it 10 times in a row and check in with me.  Since we go on a weekday morning there are never any lines.


When Jazzy's not at the waterpark she wishes she was :)

1 comment:

Jeremy and Annisha and family said...

SO brave!! I told you you're super mom!