Monday, March 17, 2014

Zion turns SIX!

Happy Birthday to my big boy!  Can you tell Zion is excited for his birthday??


 Zion specifically asked for a "Tall" cake, and "Not the long rectangle type"... so I had to appease to my best ability, which isn't much I'm afraid.  Still he thought it was the Coolest cake ever!  Yes! 

Present from Aunty Lory, his first remote-control car which he LOVES (ty!)




 We gave Zion Magformers (magnetic building blocks), a ping-pong gun, and rollerblades.  He really loved all of his presents.
 So does everyone else!
 Zion loves building this huge ball with the magformers.  He does it over and over again.
 And he spends much of this time outside trying to figure out how to use the rollerblades!  But he is a quick learner so I don't anticipate it taking too long.

 Zion asked to go surfing for his birthday.  First time with his daddy, it was a growing up moment :)



 He was so excited!!  He keeps telling me "Mom. Can you even believe I stood up on a wave?  And I'm only six??!"  
So glad I got a picture of his first wave :) 
and wipeout :)  Love you Zion!!

No comments: