Friday, September 25, 2015

Anjuli's school award! And then some..

 So proud of my Anjuli, she was awarded the "Ha'aheo" award, which means "pride" in Hawaiian.  The Ha'aheo award is given to those who are excelling in all areas academically.  Two students from each class receive this award every quarter, and Anjuli was the first one to get it!



Zeya built, with Daddy's help, the Portland temple!


I thought this was so funny.  Ezekiel is trying to find a place to eat his snack without Ezra grabbing at it.  He finally succeeded!


You know when your kids say, "mom, take a picture of me!"  This is one of those :)

Jazzy and Zigs are quite the team.  Here Jazzy convinced Ezekiel to tie himself to the oven door.




I don't make cinnamon rolls often, but when I do the whole family has to make their own.  Happy to pass on a family tradition.

No comments: