Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September pics


One of the best days of my life!  Zui and I woke up to crying babies, and Anjuli and Zion came into our room and said, "Go back to bed!  We have a surprise for you!"  I told them I had to take care of the babies, and they told me they had already fed Ezekiel and were getting Ezra a bottle.  I was stunned!  About a half hour later they came upstairs with breakfast in bed!!  Scrambled eggs, oatmeal and bananas.  I felt so grateful for this moment.  They were sincerely thoughtful completely on their own!

Zion brought me breakfast again a couple days after, this time it was toast, eggs and carrots!




I asked Jazzy where she got those big rocks from and she said "I dunno, I think they came from heaven!"

Zion scored a soccer goal!  Icecream for all!

No comments: