Thursday, December 25, 2008

Our Christmas

Christmas morning came bright and early. Aside from all the heartache due to Linda being in the hospital, we still managed to have a good Christmas. The kids loved it. Anjuli had a great time opening presents.
This Hot Potato we got from my sister Cindy--it was a real winner :)And Zion, well, he unwrapped with Daddy's help...
but mostly liked to eat the paper.
And of course we followed the Strings tradition:
The string leads from your stocking to your best present. My string led to underneath the printer.Zui gave me a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure! (he's definitely not in the doghouse!)
He also gave me two necklaces and a pair of earrings, a pair of running shoes, and a picture frame.

Zui's string led to the closet.

He got a curl bar for his weight set!
Zui also got some weight lifting gloves, a new watch, and a pair of soccer cleats. I sure love my children. Christmas is so much funner with them :)



No comments: