Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Twilight Christmas

On Friday I had my piano Christmas Recital with my 5 students: Ka'ua, Crystal, Andrei, Jen Sasaki, and Daniel. I was really pleased with how it went. Zui and I played "SleighRide" at the end.I called it "A Twilight Christmas" because the recital was held outside in the dark. I seriously completely forgot about the book Twilight, which is probably what was really going through my head at the time... I'm almost done with the first book.Grandma Kim gave Anjuli this outfit. I forgot my little girl is mostly Chinese!
But of course she gets some snitching habits from mommy...Yum!

4 comments:

Jeremy and Annisha and family said...

Great idea for a recital! How fun. I love it.

Tane and Angela said...

what a cute chinese outfit! and when i saw Twilight christmas i was thinking whether you got edward as a gift.lol..but don't you just love those books? read all 4! it's addicting, poor ava had to watch barney a lot=) haha

Britters and Parx said...

oh how I miss the piano..I NEED TO PLAY!!! I feel like I wasted a talent that I COULD have had. =) I got your xmas card!! DARLING!! What is your address? I have your sitting here waiting!! =0
Brit

Da TuPolAz said...

You know what is so funny, I had pajamas just like that, and my mom saved them so Talitha wears them now!