Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ko'olina

We had a great time at Ko'olina this afternoon. We brought along the boogie board, which was definitely a good idea. The kids loved it!
Anjuli is such a big girl now. She knows how to drag the boogie board into the water all by herself...

...and go for a ride! She was pretty fearless!
I like this pic cause Anjuli's doing the shaka ;)


Zion loved riding the waves!
Zui had fun sand-sliding. He even gave Anjuli a turn, no joke.

Next thing I know Anjuli is flying down the shoreline at rapid speed. By the time I got the camera set to the right mode she was to unwilling to do it again...shucks!

2 comments:

Sara Newton said...

Zion is getting so big now! I can't believe it!

Jessica said...

You are SO lucky to be able to go the beach so often. YOu guys have such a fun time. I love it!!