Friday, May 1, 2009

The Latest with ZyZy

ZyZy is learning how to ride a bike! Not really, but he loves getting on this one...I'm not quite sure how he does it since his feet don't touch the ground once he's on.


Zion *loves* water (don't all kids?), and since Anjuli figured out how to turn on the hose all by herself I am constantly finding my kids drenched.

Here's how I found them recently...
Playtime with Mommy



Zion loves to do "high ten."



There is nothing sweeter than being a mom. Moments I treasure...

3 comments:

Olivia McCord said...

You look amazing! Do your kids ever stop smiling? They are beautiful, happy children that take after their parents.

Corina said...

SOOOOOOO SWEET!! Love you guys!

Jessica said...

That is so funny! Charlotte can reach the ground but is too short for the pedals. ha ha. Oh well. Zion is sooooooooooo good looking!