Monday, April 27, 2009

The Latest with Anjuli

During lunch a few days ago Anjuli yells, "Mommy, corn!" and points to her nose. At first I didn't see anything so I kind of ignored her, but she kept saying it, so I pulled out a plastic fork and went digging. I pulled out about 3 on each side and thought that was it. Then 15 minutes later she yelled again, "corn!" I held down one nostril and told her to blow and out shot another one. Where did she learn that?! Now I have to really watch her during dinner.
Anjuli's new smile!
I found Anjuli watering Zion yesterday...

Zion and Anjuli love to play in the lego wagon. Anjuli loves trying to tow Zion around (it's really cute to watch!)
Fun with chalk! They loved decorating our lanai, and Daddy had a nice message to come home to :)

Miss Independent
Meet Miss Independent! Her favorite phrase is "I WILL DO IT!" The latest bouts of self-reliance include putting on her own diaper (really funny to watch), getting in her carseat by herself (nice, if you have a lot time on your hands), shutting and opening doors, putting on shoes, putting on makeup, dressing herself...the list goes on and on. It really is fun watching her do things herself and I'm amazed at how quick she is growing up.

3 comments:

Olivia McCord said...

Cuties. I'm glad Anjuli is independent - it will be great when the new baby comes!

Just Charming said...

They are growing up so fast! It doesn't seem that long ago that they were both over, but they sure have changed! So cute 'em two!

Jessica said...

That is so stinkin' funny. Glad you saved her from the corn! Don't you love the independent attitude? Sometimes I just wanna be like, just let me do it! But then I know that Charlotte will be so happy and pleased with herself when she does. ha ha. That's so funny Anjuli was watering Zion!