Saturday, April 11, 2009

What Beats Blues Clues?


Anjuli has always been a fan of Blues Clues--it is her absolute favorite! But a few days ago I introduced her to "Singin' in the Rain." I thought she should see some of it since every morning we sing to her the "Good Mornin'" song. Ever since then she doesn't want to watch anything but "Sing Rain!" as she calls it. It is so cute. Zui said, "Oh no, looks like we have another musical addict in the making..." I'm happy to have someone to share my favorite movie with :)
Zui found this clip--gotta see it:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this movies! and musicals!!

Jessica said...

Bye bye BIRRRRDEEEEEEE, I'm gonna MISS ya soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I'll always remember watching that with you. Makes me want to watch it again!!! : )