Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

I had a great time putting together the kids Easter baskets this year. Especially since Anjuli is old enough to get excited about holidays. We didn't finish til almost midnight. Right before we went to bed I got really hungry and asked Zui if he was up for Sweet Bread French Toast. Luckily he was nice enough to appease his hungry pregnant wife!I thought it would be a fun tradition to start (for him and I--no kids!) but it does make for an early and tiring morning...
Anjuli got a new bike for Easter! (free to us, thanks Kellie!) We were so excited to give it to her. In her Easter basket she got lots of eggs filled with cereal (Trix, Lucky Charms, and Cookie Crisp) plus a bubble wand, some hair ties, and a monkey filled Valentine Candy that Zui had bought for her a few days earlier. It was only 10 cents, and she had already eaten about half the candies, but we put it in her basket anyway to make it look like there was more there. We couldn't wait to see Anjuli's reaction when she got her bike, so we videotaped it. Here's what happened Easter morning...

4 comments:

Corina said...

Jenn, you have the CUTEST pregnant belly! I guess you're really pregnant! And Anjuli is adorable as usual...

Jessica said...

What fun things to give the kids for Easter!!! I love it!

Tiffany Lee Stutesman said...

She's growing up soooo fast! She's so beautiful!

Mel and Nate said...

Hey Jenn! We miss you guys and your kids are so adorable! I am sure you are such a fun mom! I am determined to get Nate to Hawaii in the next few years. If we make it I will definately let you know! Congrats on being pregnant! That is awesome!