Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy 2 Months

Happy 2 months, Izaiah!
Yes, he is on our washing machine. He loves the sound of the noise so we put him on to calm him down. Works like a charm. In the last month Izaiah has finally started smiling--yeah! I love it when motherhood starts to pay off ;)

It is so fun to see the kids play with Zeya. Zion especially loves to give him kisses--probably 20 a day at least.

More brotherly love. Nice flexibility Zion, have you been taking yoga?!
Having 3 kids in a row is more fun than I thought it would be :) Everyone has bonded and our family has more love in it.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't believe he's already 2 months old!!! That's crazy! He's just gorgeous though. I'm worried about having 3. Charlotte's in this stage of craziness because Jack is into everything. But she's so sweet with him too so I know she'll be great to the baby. I'm just worried though! But I see from you it will be all worth it : D

Corina said...

What a cutie that Zeya is!! Looks so much like his big bro :) I love your new family picture, too!