Sunday, November 22, 2009

Turning 29...

What a great day! It started off with my sweet husband cooking waffles and sauteed apples for breakfast. Yum!
That afternoon we went to a late lunch at the Cattle Company. After an appetizer, steak and sides and 2 desserts we were stuffed!Afterwards we went rollerblading! It was so fun to get out and feel young and kidless again.
We took a bunch of silly pics, we were both so giddy.


Present time! Zui got me August Rush, a new swimsuit, and framed this painting we bought in Rome.


Sunday the family sang Happy Birthday to me. So 29 I am!
It's been a while since I put up a picture of my cute 3 kids (I still can't believe I'm a mother of 3!)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't believe your 29!!! That's a good thing : D What a fun day!!! I love it!!

Dave and Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Jenn! It looks like you had a great time!

Just Charming said...

Happy Birthday, Jenn! Looks like you had a great day! Oh... and that tub is starting to look a little crowded :) hee hee hee.

Darth Mama said...

Happy Birthday my dear friend who I no longer see or talk to! I miss you! Happy Birthday! I will try and stop by soon! It looks like you had a great day!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!