Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! We started off the night going to "Uncle Daro's" house (Zui's brother) for games and food. Guess who won the donut-eating contest?!
Anjuli was a fairy/princess/butterfly....it was funny, at every house she would tell them something different-- "I am a fairy!" next house "I am a butterfly" .... She *loved* putting on her fairy wings, sparkling up her body with fairy dust and waving her wand around. A natural :)

Zion was my adorable little pirate. I was pretty happy with his last-minute homemade costume. I found some fabric with skulls on it and cut one out and glued it to his onesie. Bought some red fabric for the sash, and accesorized with a sword and hat. Zion did Not want to hold the sword (what little boy doesn't like to hold a sword?!). Right after these pics were taken off came the hat and he wouldn't hold the sword anymore. Still he's pretty cute, don't you think?

Izaiah was a ghost! It worked out good since he was in the baby trekker all night so you could really only see his ghost beanie anyways.

I think this is our first family picture of the five of us, even though you can't really see Zeya. Zui was "dirty laundry" for Halloween, and me? I was Zui! It just so happens that I still can't fit into any of my clothes...so luckily Zui is my next size up :) I wore his pants, shirt, and Beneficial hat, but not enough of a costume for people to think I was dressed up as anything.... I guess next time I'll have to add some dark brown paint to my body...


Anjuli loved trick-r-treating! We could hardly get her to let go of her candy to put it in her bag. Zion was more enthralled with the candles inside the jack-o-lanterns.

Enjoying the loot!

My little pirate, plum-tuckered out.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Awww! look at your cute goblins. I love LOVE the ghost beanie. So cute!!!

Britters and Parx said...

love the costumes!! I love it that you could wear short sleeved shirts in OCTOBER!! Man, I'm jealous. I'm not going to lie!!! ;) Did you ever get Vera's work done??