Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Morning Workouts and Glittery Glue

Zui has been working out more regularly, lately. The kids always love to run out and see Dad right when they wake up. After a few minutes I went outside to bring them back in, and this is how I found them!



Just look at these tough little cookies!



Today's project: Glitter + Glue = MESSY
(but happy kids :)

Zion just loved squirting out the glue.

And sprinkling the glitter all over the paper (and the floor)


Anjuli could handle this project a little better.


Somehow I forgot that kids need CONSTANT supervision. I swear I only looked down at my magazine for 2 minutes, look up and find my kids eating glittery glue....yuk!

My little Cullen--he sparkles!

After the two boys go down for their naps I let Anjuli stay up another half hour so we can have some one on one time together. Today we worked on writing the letter A. Here she is connecting the dots. I've tried to teach her how to spell her name and she always says, "No Mommy, that's not how you spell my name!"


Zui did this collage project with Anjuli. They looked through a magazine and cut out all the pictures of things she liked and glued them into her book. Favorite things included: icecream, frog, money, brownies, butterfly, flower, cheese, and the little boy with the crooked teeth because she wanted to help him :) Her very favorite of all them was...the money! Ha! It must be because at birthday time she gets $1 from each of her Aunties...she knows it buys donuts, icecream, or french fries :)

5 comments:

Jeremy and Annisha and family said...

Jenn,
It's so awesome how much of your little ones' lives and personalities you are capturing on your blog. Way to go! You are most defintately super mom!
-Annisha

Olivia McCord said...

Great craft ideas!

Lindsey said...

I love your little Edward! That made me laugh.

Britters and Parx said...

Jen you are SUCH a good mom! I am taking mental note of all your great activities. Can I be you when I grow up? And p.s. I would LOVE to come and visit!!!! One day I will...=) Keep inspiring me!

Jessica said...

Seriously, how do you do it with 3 kids?! I'm freaking out because when things get hard with Jack and Charlotte I think, how can I deal with a 3rd one?? Too late now! ha ha ha. jk. you are so creative and awesome. Sigh. I have a lot to learn. And YES I WANT TO COME VISIT!!! When we win the lotto, I'll come. jk. Wade knows I want to see Hawaii. I'll keep dropping huge hints :)